In addition to a wide range of design projects, my roles have expanded into project management roles, frequently assuming sole responsibility for completion in the areas of:
- Gained clients a $1M bonus and prevented significant project costs and schedule slip through risk assessment and mitigation activities.
- Regained delivery milestones through selective expediting activities, ensuring project delivery and preventing overall project delays of over 16 months.
- Procurement Management, including vendor identification, bid assessment, and acquisition scheduling
- Quality Control roles, involving setting up PDM systems to include release and rework cycles, as well as formal testing criteria
- Project wide scheduling, including staff and resource allocation throughout design, procurement, testing and delivery cycles
- Team building and interaction roles
As of Q3 2012, has finished the PMI PMP Certification coursework and expect to pass the exam in 2013.